Saturday, October 9, 2010

Red Saturday


I got my book yesterday, its in japanese so I do not understand a thing, but hopefully I can scramble through the patters, cause there are so many beautifull things in it to do.

I am currently making a doilie from a pattern that I found at Chrochet Galore and I am making it in a bright red.

and yesterday I made a bowtie from a pattern that I found at Happy Together and of course I made it in bright red and the result you can see on the pic on my dress :) I like it so much, next time I will try it a bit bigger :)

So in Iceland we do have a good need for woolen socks in the wintertime for our kids, so I love giving them for pressies and I had two sisters to give to and I wanted to make them extra special and these are the results.Well speak to you soon
XOXO
Magga

1 comment:

  1. Hi Magga!
    Welcome in blogland!
    I l♥ve the beautiful socks, they are absolutely gorgeous!
    I can't knit, so I crocheted a few colourful pair of socks.
    Hope to see more of your crochetwork soon!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete